Executive Summary: Ajith Karatt Thodi
--------------------------------------------------
With over 20 years of global experience in IT, Embedded Systems, Firmware Development, and Project/Program Management, I have consistently delivered high-impact solutions for clients across Semiconductor, Automotive, Printing, Consumer Electronics, DataCom, Healthcare, and Industrial Automation domains. My expertise combines hands-on technical skills with strategic leadership, enabling me to plan, execute, and oversee complex, multi-location programs effectively.
In my tenure at Wipro, I have managed end-to-end program delivery for clients such as Intel, Toshiba, HP, Alcatel-Lucent, and Delphi Automotive. My responsibilities include requirement gathering, resource planning, team mentoring, pre-sales coordination, and stakeholder management across global delivery centers. I have led teams working on SoC/VLSI Embedded Design, Automotive Embedded Firmware, HMI, SCADA, Linux Kernel, Device Drivers (SPI, I2C, CAN, GPIO, A2D), TCP/IP, RPA (UiPath), Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure), and Agile/Scrum-driven projects. I am also a Certified Scrum Master (CSM®) and Wipro Project Management Professional (WPMP®), which has strengthened my ability to drive Agile transformations, program governance, and high-quality deliverables.
I have successfully led multi-location teams across India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, and the USA, coordinating both offshore and onsite engineers to deliver complex technical programs. I have overseen numerous firmware, hardware, and embedded software projects for high-profile clients, consistently ensuring on-time delivery, budget compliance, and client satisfaction. My experience includes pre-sales and client engagement, performing requirement analysis, solution design, SOW sign-offs, and client presentations with Toshiba Tec, Intel, HP, and Delphi Automotive, which resulted in expanded project scope and business growth. Additionally, I have driven process and operational excellence through resource allocation, milestone tracking, risk management, and performance monitoring using MS Project, JIRA, Wipro-One, and Azure DevOps, improvin delivery efficiency by 20–30%. I also possess extensive onsite expertise, having worked at client locations in Japan, USA, and Malaysia for critical integrations, testing, and program rollouts
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home